Sunday, November 12, 2006

Also for the record...

Paul Bixby
Paul Bixby , Bears Super Fan


What a great return by Hester! Personally, I was yelling at him to run immediately because I knew it was a live ball, and I thought maybe he didn't. I remembered Vasher's return last year (even if Al Michaels didn't). My darling wife, Mrs. Bixby (Not Her Real Name), and I were yelling "Go! Go! Go!" despite the danger of waking up Thing 1 and Thing 2 (they slept through it, thankfully). Mrs. Bixby (Not Her Real Name) thought, as Michaels did, that Devin was just checking the layout of the field. I thought he didn't know the ball was still live. Of course, the end zone is not a standard position for a Field Goal Unit, so someone had to have told him to stand there, so I came around to her way of thinking - as I tend to do.

I'm concerned that Moose went to the locker room with more than 8 minutes left in the game.

My concern at this point in the game is that an 18 point deficit is not insurmountable for the NY Giants.

The sideline reporter just confirmed that Dev hesitated on purpose. Mrs. Bixby (Not Her Real Name) is smugly vindicated. She is upwardly revising her prior prediction of 31 - 23 to 41 - 23. (The score is currently 38 - 20).

Posted at 10:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home